"Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame." Ps. 34:5

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Babysitting, Babysitting, Babysitting

Phew! I don't know that I would be surviving if it weren't for the sun we've had. I took the first set of kids to the Viking Fest Parade today. We got some color! Tomorrow I'm just staying at home with the second family. They have a 7th grade boy and twin girls in kindergarten.

Tues. the 13th: work 11:30-5:30, babysit 6:00-10:00
Wed. the 14th: work 11:30-5:30, babysit 5:45-9:45
Thurs. the 15th: work 3:00-5:30, overnight babysitting #1 starting after small group
Fri. the 16th: babysit 10:00-12:00 at my house (other kids at school), work 4:30-5:30*
Sat. the 17th: overnight babysitting #1 ends 4:45, drive directly to overnight babysitting #2...
Mon. the 19th: work 3:00-5:30, drive back to overnight babysitting #2
Tues. the 20th: work 11:30-5:30, drive back to overnight babysitting #2 until parents get home from airport (could be late)
Wed. the 21st: work 11:30-5:30, babysit 5:45-?

*I put in my two weeks notice to get the day off, but they didn't end up finding someone. The principal was going to have to skip a retirement party to cover Homework Club. I had to pick up the boys from the bus stop at 4:15, so I told the principal I'd relieve him at 4:30. I brought the kids along to play on the playground.

No comments: