
Today a group of us went to a Loggers Style Restaurant called Camp 18 (at the 18 mile marker on Hwy 26). The group planned to meet at 6:30 a.m. to eat humongous cinnamon rolls before class. When the roar of the van engines woke me up the clock said 6:35... ahhhh! Luckily I don't move at all when I sleep so literally "rolling out of bed" was not a big deal for me! I sprinted to the already-loaded vans (without a jacket, of course!). If I had been thinking clearly, well at least acting in my normal personality, I would have stayed behind for not being ready... but my foggy cold-consumed brain went against my "usual" and I was on my way to a dangerously delicious cinnamon roll in sweats and flip-flops. Anyways, the rolls were so big my friend, Lizz and I could hardly split one! :P



No comments:
Post a Comment