excited. I asked my mom if we could go down and visit Cannon Beach this summer so I could be more familiar with the area. I'm especially happy that I don't have to drive I-5 to get down there! I'm not sure if I'm going for one quarter or for the full year yet. We'll see. Fall quarter starts in October!Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Ecola Bible School
I got my acceptance letter from Ecola Bible School last night! I was pretty
excited. I asked my mom if we could go down and visit Cannon Beach this summer so I could be more familiar with the area. I'm especially happy that I don't have to drive I-5 to get down there! I'm not sure if I'm going for one quarter or for the full year yet. We'll see. Fall quarter starts in October!
excited. I asked my mom if we could go down and visit Cannon Beach this summer so I could be more familiar with the area. I'm especially happy that I don't have to drive I-5 to get down there! I'm not sure if I'm going for one quarter or for the full year yet. We'll see. Fall quarter starts in October!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment